The Board of Directors of the Company hereby invite the Shareholders of the Company to the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“EGMS”) that will be convened and held on:
Day/Date : Wednesday, February 25th, 2015
Time : 10.00 a.m. – end
Venue : Mercure Hotel - Alam Sutera
Ballroom 2, Lobby
Jl. Sutera Boulevard Kav 23
Serpong - Tangerang 15325
Changes in the Company’s Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors.
- In regards to the replacement and the addition of member in The Board of Directors and The Board of Commissioners, therefore the company decides to change the Board of Directors and commissioners of the Company.
1. The Company does not send an invitation to each Shareholder, thus this invitation has complied the Article 20.3 of the Article of Associations of the Company and complied the Financial Services Authority’s Regulation No. 32/POJK.04/2014, therefore this invitation is the official invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
2. The Shareholders who have the right to attend or represent the EGMS are the Shareholders or the proxy of the Shareholders of the Company with 2 (two) following criteria:
i. for those stock of the Company that have not included in the Stock Collective Custody, only the stock account holders who are recorded in the Company’s Shareholders Registry on February 2nd, 2015 at 04.00 p.m. (GMT +7); and
ii. for those stock that have included in the Stock Collective Custody, only the stock account holders or the proxy of the Shareholders who are recorded in the Company’s Shareholders Registry of Stock Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) on close trading day of February 2nd, 2015 at 04.00 p.m. (GMT +7)
3. The Shareholders who are unable to attend the EGMS can appoint the proxy to represents the Shareholders by bringing the valid power of attorney letter as stated by the Board of Directors and bring the copyof ID card of the authorizer and authorized person. For shareholders that reside in overseas, the letter of power of attorney must be legalized by a notary or competent authority and The Embassy of Republic of Indonesia.
4. The Shareholders or its proxy must submit the copy of an ID card to an appointed officer prior to entering the EGMS’s room.
5. The Shareholders or the proxy that will attend the EGMS in the form of corporate entities are required to convey the copies of the Article of Association and its latest amendments.
6. The Shareholders who are going to give the power or attorney can take the form at Company’s Office on working days located as follow:
Wisma Argo Manunggal, 18th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 22
Phone: (021) 252-3838, Fax: (021) 252-5050
Attn. Corporate Secretary
7. The signed power of attorney by the Shareholders and the Authorized must be submitted to the Company no later than February 20th, 2015 at17.00 (GMT +7)
8. The EGMS’s materials are available at the Company’s Office on working hours from the invitation date of the EMGS until EMGS date.
9. For the order of the EGMS, the Shareholders/TheProxy required to start register the attendance form at least 30 minutes before the EGMS starts.
Jakarta, February 3rd, 2015
PT Alam Sutera Realty Tbk
Board of Directors